I have been associated with Infinity since Sep’18, but have known this company from 2017. Yup… 2017 as had got interviewed in this year & was looking forward to work with this company but due to some reasons was told would get connected in future by Nila. I was very much impressed by the way she spoke to me. Days passed on and after a year out of nowhere got call from her & asked me if I am still interested to work for this company. I immediately said yessss to her as I wanted to work from home & was getting testing assignments in which I was interested.
As I have less experience in testing, I got opportunity to learn different concepts in manual testing. Nila will explain on critical part if required. She gave us technical as well as moral support.
One thing I like here very much is all leads and managers are very much perfect in their work and they will provide timely and needed support.
- Here I get the opportunity to improve my skill set in manual testing
- I worked on challenging project like alchemy – as I need to explore some part of project on my own and complete the testing
- New learning – I get opportunity to learn automation testing, HR work, and co-ordination
- I can balance my work as well as personal life. As work from home – I can manage my family and job too (I have many personal challenges, but due to flexible timing I can manage both easily)
- Here environment is so professional
- I can develop my professional life as anyone can while working in MNC
- In Infiniti we will be recognized as well as rewarded
– Best part is when Company send me cake for Star of the week – First my daughter was so much happy, she hugged me. That movement was happiest movement – Thanks to Infiniti.
- As we know recession time- when such time comes in any IT company they use to reduce employee from their company. Here when project get over, CEO had a company meeting and asked for suggestions and shared what new projects they are doing and gave us moral support as family. This movement is very much memorable for me.
- Every month Nila used to conduct companywide meeting. In such meetings she used to talk with everyone and giving updates to all. In such calls I get the chance to talk to her directly. She will conduct games and encourage all to participate. It will be a motivational game it forces me to increase my reading so that I can participate in games.
Main motto of our CEO is – work smartly.